The Content Innovation Awards are back and returning to Cannes this year to celebrate the very best producers, creators and distributors in the industry.
Now in their ninth year, the Awards are taking place in conjunction with MIPCOM and will be held on 18 October in Cannes, France. The event marks a pivotal moment in the calendar and provides an exclusive opportunity to showcase your latest projects to the world, while on the Croisette.
Last year, lrvine Welsh’s Crime, Once Upon A Time In Londongrad and The Masked Singer were among the stand-out winners and companies including YouTube, Cineflix Rights, Banijay Rights and BBC Studios were also honoured.
Are you a broadcaster, producer or distributor that has had widespread success and changed the content landscape over the course of the year? Then now is your chance to experience the glitz and glamour of Cannes and enjoy worldwide recognition by entering the 2023 Awards.
- Best Animated Kids Programme
- Best Live Action Kids Programme
- Best Documentary Series
- Best Documentary
- Best Short-Form Series
- NEW: Best Docudrama
- NEW: Fast Channel of the Year
- The Representation & Inclusion Award
- Series Launch of the Year
- Competition Show of the Year
Best New Scripted Series
- Best Returning Scripted Series
- Entertainment Format of the Year
- Factual Entertainment Programme of the Year
- Reality Show of the Year
- Distribution Innovation
- The Sustainability & Innovation Award